Spira Brass was established with the principal objective of supplying unique, quality hardware for the discerning customer. The products we offer are sourced worldwide enabling us to offer an immense range, from classic door knobs through to bespoke decorative hardware in a wide variety of finishes.
Here at Spira Brass we are committed to supplying some of the best quality Door Hardware and Ironmongery to customers all over the UK. We try to supply ironmongery for all tastes, from traditional to contemporary with as wide a range of finishes as possible.
We also specialize in custom hardware and by working closely with Interior Designers and Architects we can develop designs into real pieces.
Our unrivaled and extensive knowledge of both traditional and contemporary products for the UK, European and American Markets, allows us to provide an individual, holistic service to all our clients.
Specified by discerning clients the world over, Spira Brass products may be found in various heritage renovations as well as prestigious new establishments. Our commitment to manufacturing and supplying only the best continues with our collections of hand-finished door knobs and quality British-made inserts. All Spira Brass range is designed to meet current standards and is subject to detailed inspection throughout production.
We are also committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment. The key points to achieve this are:
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet, and the sources of its power requirement
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution
- Meet or exceed all environmental legislation that relates to the Company